Limmatt is the trade mark of Garben Design
Please see below for details of our Terms & Conditions.
1 – General
(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by Garben Design (named “us”) and the buyer (named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
2 – Contract
(1) Orders are only possible via the Limmatt website. As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order with the “place order” button, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below (Prices, Shipping etc.) without a separate fulfilment confirmation from us.
(2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed with “BUY” apply.
(3) The order volume is limited to maximum 5 products per order . We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders beyond this volume. You get a separate notice about the exercise of this right.
(4) You acknowledge ordering the products for your private non-commercial use. Distributing the acquired products for a commercial purpose is prohibited. Please notice that we will claim our according trademark rights. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume or for commercial distribution, please contact us for an individual order (email@example.com). In case of non-information, high volume orders or high rates of orders in short term, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order.
(5) The order volume for limited- and special editions is limited to maximum 1 product per user. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders beyond this volume. You get a separate notice about the exercise of this right.
3.Prices and Payment
(1) Prices are listed in Swiss francs. The currency used for an order depends on the country to which the order is to be delivered.
(2) Orders are delivered to all countries are calculated in Swiss francs.
(3) Accepted methods of payment are Visa,MasterCard and bank transfer.
(4) The total cost of your items ordered plus shipping fees as displayed on the web will be billed to your credit card.
4.Our rightIf you supplied us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness we reserved the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
5.Reservation of proprietary rightsThe goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
(1) In the case of a material defect in the product on our behalf, you have the right to choose a similar product in exchange, to withdraw from the contract or to request a price reduction within 12 months from the purchase date. All requests are to be confirmed by written correspondence with us.
(2) It is up to you to control the products either upon delivery and to notify us within the time period mentioned in § 9 (1). Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
(3) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of Swiss law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. This includes our employees or other helping persons. Binding law terms (i.e. law of product liability) are not effected.
7.Secure TransactionsSecure Transactions
Our e-commerce system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) – the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. If your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions, our Secure Checkout mode locks all information (i.e.: your credit card number) passed from you to limmatt in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult to be intercepted by an unauthorized party. SSL technology is compatible with Netscape, Internet Explorer, AOL, Web TV and most other browsers.
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
(1) For Customer in Switzerland: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Zurich, Switzerland.
2) For other Customer: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Zurich, Switzerland, if it is allowed to choose a court of jurisdiction. This does not apply for compulsory law of the country in which the customer has its common residence
(3) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.